Last week I had a chance to sit down with Colleen Liebig, Founder & CEO of PluggedIn HQ. We had a great talk about presence, performance, career navigation, my path and Collaborate Chicago.
Here is a bit about what we covered:
- When looking for jobs, the importance of prioritizing learning and mission. Ask yourself, what do I need to learn and where am I best equipped to learn those skills?
- One of the best ways to get experience is through doing pro-bono work.
- The importance of being self-aware and knowing what you're good at and what you're not good at.
- The Why reveals the paint points, and when you find the pain points, that's when you can start to find the solution.
- Why your own personal gut-check can mean the difference when it comes to finding happiness in your career.
- You can build anything, but sometimes it's what you don't build that can make all the difference in your business growth.
- Presence equals productivity. How to find that constant state of flow through personal productivity hacks.
Listen to the entire podcast via the link below: